1. Login to your domain control panel of the registrar where you bought your domain from.
2. Go to DNS or Domain Manager
3. Click to add a new Record
4. Select CNAME as Record Type
4. In the host name field type the subdomain of the address you want to use for your application hosting at MaxApex. For example, if you picked www.mydomain.com as your address, enter www here.
5. Enter MaxApex's server name e.g. blue.maxapex.net. (a dot in the end) in the Destination/Points to field.
6. Specify a TTL or use the default setting of 1 hour.